O mně

Moje fotka
Jsem, jaká jsem. Komu se to nelíbí, ten má smůlu.

úterý 19. dubna 2011

Just a dream

I was standing in a really dark street. I felt as if time paused for a while. Suddenly I heard a horrible sound. My heart started beating very fast. I was scared. Someone was behind me. I did not want to turn around because of my fear – who or what it was. The only thing I knew about it was that it was right behind me, waiting for my reaction. I heard a scream but then I realized that it was the scream of my mind. Just in my head. This “something” was breathing on my back. I felt that cold and scary breath with every part of my body and mind. There was just a thought in my head: RUN! I tried to move but it did not work. My head started to panic. What is going on? What is that? A bad joke? I tried it again. My leg moved. Then there was another sound. That “something” started to roar. Damn! It is not good. I started to run as fast as possible. That time I felt as if I was the fastest runner in the world. But that creature was still behind me. I saw a huge building right in front of me. I was trying to open the door. Damn! It was locked. I saw a broken window about two meters from me. I jumped into it. When I fell down on the floor and I looked around me and I realized why the door had been locked. It was an old school. I heard the monster standing behind the door screaming and yelling. I knew that it was not able to get into. But I had to hide somewhere. I was walking through the whole building and I found a cellar. Yeah. That was what I needed. I went downstairs into a really dark room. I could not hear my steps because of the thick film of dust on the ground. There was horrible a putrid smell in the air. I took a lighter out of my pocket. I needed a light. I saw a lot of stuff along the walls. There was a model of a boat and some pictures – some of them were photos from Africa. Big animals. When I was looking around I heard the most awful sound. CRACK! The door was broken. I knew it. I turned around and I was looking into something that supposed to be a face or something like that. That creature looked like a werewolf with a big horn on its nose. It was a short horn like rhinoceros’s. It looked funny. I started to laugh and the creature was staring at me without moving. Suddenly I woke up. I am in my class. I am thinking. It was JUST a dream. I had to laugh in my dream because everyone is staring at me. Under my head a book about a space lays. That lesson is Physics. And… the teacher is staring at me. He is standing right in front of me. Between our faces there are about five centimeters. I start to laugh again. Now it is real and everything makes sense.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat